Whether you’re young or old, everyone enjoys traveling. And, everyone likes receiving discounts. You work hard for your money, and you can make it go further when you make reservations, whether it’s across town, across the state, across the country or across the world.
When you’re on a trip, it is common to let your guard down. You may try a sport you haven’t done before, zip-line through the jungle, or simply swim out in the open ocean. Are you covered if something happens to you on your trip?
“Everyone likes travel. If you travel regularly internationally or even just 100 miles from home, you want to make sure you’re covered in case something goes wrong.”
Protect yourself and your loved ones anytime you travel 100 miles or more from home* with a global network of doctors, assistance personnel and emergency benefits. You’ll be safe and sound from air to ground.
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Monitoring of treatment
- Lost or stolen travel documents assistance
- Transportation to join a family member in the hospital
- Emergency travel arrangements for dependent children
- Coordination of hospital payments and insurance
- Medical, behavioral or mental health, dental, and pharmacy referrals
- Emergency travel funds assistance
- Translation and interpreter referral
- Legal consultation and referral
- Pre-travel planning and security information
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Return of mortal remains
Benefits 4U Now offers Global Travel Insurance as part of of our Premium plans. Sign up today.
*Home is defined as the address listed on member’s ID (Driver’s License or Passport)