Benefits4UNow is excited to offer Healthcare2U’s MyDPCplus membership for individuals ages 2 to 65. Through MyDPCplus, members have access to all that Healthcare2U has to offer, including 24/7/365 Virtual DPC/telehealth, primary and urgent care, wellness, and chronic disease management. You also have the option to add a separate membership to RXSaver4UNow to save on prescription medications, including diabetes medications and more.
A Coast-To-Coast Healthcare MembershipTM through Healthcare2U
Healthcare2U’s mission is to provide affordable and convenient access to excellent primary care, wellness and chronic disease management. They deliver the My Direct Primary Care Plus (MyDPCplus) membership to individuals ages 2 to 65 and accept pre-existing conditions within manageable ranges. Through their proprietary Private Physician Network (PPN)TM across the nation, Healthcare2U is breaking down the barriers to convenient access to quality primary care with a focus on promoting healthy living while preventing disease. Members receive the unlimited services listed below by scheduling care through Healthcare2U’s Central Scheduling Department (CSD) during business hours.
Unlimited Direct Primary Care*
- Unlimited doctor visits with a $10 visit fee
- Unlimited urgent care visits with a $25 visit fee
- Annual physical1 with four labs: complete metabolic panel (CMP), complete blood count (CBC), thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and lipid panel
- Patient navigation center staffed by bilingual medical assistants to schedule care for members and eligible participants
Unlimited Virtual DPC2
Unlimited access to bilingual licensed medical
providers online or by phone, 24/7/365 for minor
illnesses and injuries at $0 out of pocket cost to
Unlimited Chronic Disease Management*
Unlimited treatment and management of 13 chronic disease states for the same $10 visit fee. Healthcare2U accepts pre-existing conditions within manageable ranges, including:
|• Anxiety||• CHF||• Fibromyalgia|
|• Arthritis||• COPD||• GERD|
|• Asthma||• Depression||• Gout|
|• Blood Pressure||• Diabetes||• Hypertension|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Healthcare2U accept pre-existing conditions like hypertension and diabetes?
– Yes. Healthcare2U accepts pre-existing conditions within manageable ranges. Chronic conditions can be treated at Healthcare2U’s physician clinics for $10 a visit. (see list of treatable chronic conditions above)
Do Healthcare2U clinics accept walk-ins?
– No, members must contact Healthcare2U’s Central Scheduling Department (CSD) to schedule appointments during business hours. Healthcare2U staffs medically trained personnel who will tribe the call and assist members in choosing the appropriate care option.
Are there yearly limits on Healthcare2U services?
– There is not a limit on Healthcare2U services if they are scheduled through Healthcare2U’s Central Scheduling Department (CSD).
Healthcare2U’s MyDPCplus Disclaimers
* No walk-ins allowed. Unlimited services (including Virtual DPC/telehealth) must be accessed through Healthcare2U’s Central Scheduling Department (CSD). In-office appointments are only available within business hours (Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM CST).
The CSD may direct the member to another level of care if appropriate, depending on the member’s condition and utilization of services
– Healthcare2U’s Direct Primary Care is a healthcare membership. It is not insurance.
1 Well-woman pap smear pathology interpretation is not included. Annual physicals are only available to members with six consecutive months of membership.
2 Telehealth services are provided through MeMD, a third-party provider. When medically necessary, MeMD’s providers can submit a prescription electronically for purchase and pick-up at your local participating pharmacy; however, MeMD providers cannot prescribe elective medications, narcotic pain relievers, or controlled substances. MeMD’s providers are each licensed by the appropriate licensing board for the state in which they are providing services, and all have prescriptive authority for each of the states in which they are licensed. MeMD provides access to online medical consultations with physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who can write prescriptions when medically necessary and permitted by state law. MeMD is not an online pharmacy, and medications cannot be purchased or dispensed from MeMD directly. MeMD is not a replacement for your primary care physician or annual doctor’s office visit. Subject to state regulations, MeMD is available nationwide with providers licensed to practice in your state who use video and/or audio technology.
RXSaver4UNow | Save on Prescription Medications
Enhance your MyDPCplus membership with RxSaver4UNow, saving you big money on prescription medications, diabetes supplies at your favorite pharmacies.
RxSaver4uNow provides direct access to medications at negotiated PBM pricing and Home Delivery Pharmacy pricing on a pre-paid basis. RxSaver4Unow offers solutions for high priced specialty drugs via an International Pharmacy of PAP service. This is a pharmacy subscription service. This is not insurance.
- 200 medications for $1, plus thousands more for just $10 and up
- Diabetic supplies at deep discounts
- Rx card to use at more than 65,000 pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger and more
- Deep discounts on name-brand medications exclusively through our international pharmacy
- $1 Men’s Health Meds – generic Viagra® and Cialis® (terms and conditionals apply)
- And more
|Plan||Member Only||Member + Spouse||Member + Child(ren)||Member + Family|
* Price is fee per month
MyDPCplus addresses furloughed and laid off employees within the US
Laid Off or Furloughed?
MyDPCplus benefits include everything Healthcare2U has to offer, including affordable and convenient access to unlimited primary care services such as urgent care, 24/7 Virtual DPC and chronic management for 13 of the most prevalent disease states within manageable ranges, including diabetes and hypertension. Membership can be purchased by individuals ages 2 to 65, with access to care nationwide.
MyDPCplus is available nationwide through Zevo Benefits’ enrollment
Healthcare2U & Benefits4UNow have partnered with Zevo Benefits to bring MyDPCplus nationwide. Zevo’s robust enrollment platform provides every broker with a custom URL that delivers clients, and their employees, a painless and personalized enrollment process. Enrollments are made through ACH or credit card, providing each enrolled member with a personalized portal that allows them to edit their payment information, stay updated with their benefits or contact support directly.
Brokers can be ready for enrollments within a few business days
Any broker interested in offering MyDPCplus will have a complete and personalized enrollment URL within a matter of days after contracting. As a broker, Zevo provides you with a customized URL, tracking your enrollments and calculating your commissions. With Zevo’s template approach and easy integration tools, their platform can scale to meet your needs. Read more below.
Are You A Broker?
If you are a broker that wants to help clients who have recently laid off employees, resulting in lost jobs and healthcare benefits, and/or offer to their part-time and hourly employee here is an answer for nationwide, day-to-day care including our Drug Savings Program
Brokers can be ready for enrollments within a few business days
Any broker interested in offering MyDPCplus and RxSaver4UNow will have a complete and personalized enrollment URL within a matter of days after contracting. As a broker, Zevo provides you with a customized URL, tracking your enrollments and calculating your commissions. With Zevo’s template approach and easy integration tools, their platform can scale to meet your needs.
Reach out to us by calling 404-783-9820 or emailing us at email@example.com